Pages

A Great Start

If you were part of our first In-Depth Study of the Book of Acts class last night, thanks for coming! Almost 40 of you packed into that little room to start off on an exciting journey. And don't worry, I'm on the space issues. In fact, I've already reassigned the class to room M27/29, which is the Feet to Faith Sunday School classroom. It's quite large, with round tables and plenty of room to breath. Next week I'll post signs on the other doors pointing eveyone to the new classroom.

I will be posting on my blog periodically concerning the content of the class. If you have questions or comments about what you're learning, please feel free to comment here and let us know what you're discovering in the Scripture.

Also, I am always open to feedback in order to improve the class. If you have ideas that would make the class more enjoyable or more productive, let me know. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well.

What are your thoughts following the first class? What are your initial impressions of the book of Acts?

btemplates

2 comments:

Kim Shatzer said...

Great info, big crowd, energetic delivery, clear syllabus, daunting homework.....back in college. Made me feel young, alive and ready to grow.

Kyle Bushre said...

Hi Kim,

Awesome. That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Glad to have you in the class. I think we're going to have a glorious time diving into this book.

Post a Comment